GGPOKER BUBBLE PROTECTION
Bubble Protection: Your Insurance Against Disaster on the Bubble
Have you ever been so close to making it to the prizes in a poker tournament only to be eliminated right on the bubble? If so, GGPoker's Bubble Protection promotion could be your salvation. This promotion protects you in case you get eliminated just before you get into the prizes. It's like insurance for your buy-in, and best of all, it's completely free with no strings attached. Here are more details:
- How do I know if a tournament has Bubble Protection? Eligible tournaments clearly display the Bubble Protection symbol and description in the lobby and listings.
- Can FISH BUFFET points be earned in addition to Bubble Protection? Yes, both promotions are separate. You can earn Fish Buffet points if you register before or after the start of the event.
- How many locations before the money are considered the "bubble"? The spots that are considered the "bubble" vary by tournament. This is specified in the tournament rules.
- How do I qualify for Bubble Protection? You must register directly into the tournament before it starts using Cash or T. Players who register through satellites or after the tournament starts are not eligible.
- How is the buy-in refunded through Bubble Protection? If you are eliminated in a designated bubble position, your buy-in will be refunded in T.
- What to do if you don't receive a refund after being on the bubble? To get a refund, you must meet the following criteria: register before the start, use cash or T, be in a bubble position, and there are more than 10 players in the tournament. If you meet these requirements and do not receive a refund, please contact your local support team.
- Does Bubble Protection apply to re-entries? Yes, the protection applies to all tournament entries, as long as you comply with the early entry rules.
- When does the Bubble Protection period end for each tournament? Protection ends when the tournament begins. If you register late, you will not be eligible for Bubble Protection.
- How much of my contribution goes to Bubble Protection? Bubble Protection is a completely free promotion and nothing is deducted from your buy-in.
- What types of tournaments are eligible for Bubble Protection? Eligible tournaments include Daily Guarantees, Bounty Hunters (excluding Speed Racers), Omaholic and Chinese Zodiac, among others. You can check if a tournament has Bubble Protection in the tournament lobby.
- Is Bubble Protection available for satellites? No, this promotion applies to direct entry tournaments only. Check the lobby for more information.
Remember that Bubble Protection is a free promotion that rewards players for registering early for tournaments. If you have any further questions or need more information, feel free to contact the GGPoker support team.