1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, from the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform:
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, CIF B-98452030 is a trading company whose head office is located in Avenida Cortes Valencianas nº 41, Puerta nº 60 46015 Valencia. This company is registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Section 8, Volume 9485, Book 6767, Folio 88, Page V 149027.
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, is responsible for the management, operation and application of the website http://www.habwin.com. If you want to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- The website aims to improve the online player experience in poker, sports betting, casino games, trading, bingo and similar, offering detailed information about the various gaming operators, as well as exclusive promotions, among which it emphasizes the delivery HabCoins method as a loyalty system. With these HabCoins, users can get great discounts, or even free products in the HabStore.
Through the website www.habwin.com, we can access to various gambling operators who have no connection with HABWIN MAXPOWER SL In this gambling operators, the user will be the one responsible for the business relationship established between them.
Also, in conjunction with these gambling operators or independently, HABWIN MAXPOWER SL can develop different promotions and/or commercial activities on its website. These promotions, and their development, will be based on the specific informations specified in each on by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL The conflicts that may be produced in each action will be resolved by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, and it may mean the cancellation, deletion and/or repetition of any event.
The awards will be presented always prior confirmation, both the course of action has been developed based on the provisions of the inherent promotion, and the participants hold the correct affiliation to the corresponding operator.
In those cases where the promotion holds the sponsored live tournament as a prize, it‘s essential that the user wears corporate clothing according to the HABWIN MAXPOWER SL opinion.
Finally, the prize will never be exchangeable or transferable, and it will be not awarded to a person who, for any reason, is not permitted by law to enjoy the award.
- HABWIN MAXPOWER SL may at any time and without prior warning, revise these Terms and Conditions of Use.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB SITE
- The access to www.habwin.com is free of charge and use. Users must take into account the instructions of the General Conditions of Use.
- Personal Log-in.
The user will be responsible fort he use and and safekeeping of the key provided for the access to www.habwin.com. HABWIN MAXPOWER SL shall be exempt from all liability for loss, misplacement or misuse of these keys or passwords, as well as for the damages caused in the website, HABWIN MAXPOWER SL or any third party, by act or omission of the user or the third one/s who have taken the key or code, contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The data provided by the user during the registration on the site www.habwin.com, the treatment and, where appropriate, the transfer or disclosure of personal data of users shall be governed by the instructions on section 6 about Protection of Personal Data.
- Access by minors is forbidden, so parents, guardians or legal representatives would be held responsible for the acts of the children, according to the regulations.
- Creating more of one user for an individual person is forbidden, as well as the access on the website using another user’s username or password. It‘s also forbidden to facilitate access to other users via our own username and password.
- www.habwin.com is furnished by messaging tools to facilitate an internal communication inside the community.
In order to prevent misuse, we reserve the right to read, monitor, store and delete thereof.
In case of contravening the above conditions, HABWIN MAXPOWER SL reserves the right and will be entitled to immediately suspend the registrered user‘s access to the web.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The contents, structure, design and presentation of the elements (text, graphics, images, files, logos, color schemes and any other element capable of protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property owned by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL.
- The reproduction, processing, distribution, public communication, availability to the public and, in general, any other, partially or totally, exploitation of the elements mentioned in the previous section is forbidden. These acts may be performed only under the express written permission of HABWIN MAXPOWER SL and in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of such intellectual property rights by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL.
In this sense, the user is exclusively authorized for private and personal use of the website’s content, in order to respect the intellectual and industrial property. In any case, you can remove, alter, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed.
- Under no circumstances, the access and navigation of the user implies a waiver, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL or, if applicable, partners.
- In addition, the distinctive signs (trademarks, tradenames) appearing on this website are protected by intellectual property rights, prohibiting the use or manipulation of any of them, unless express written authorisation by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL or physical or legal owner of the logos exposed.
- The user agrees that all access and use of the website is done at his/her own risk and his/her sole responsibility.
- HABWIN MAXPOWER SL not be liable for any damages that may induce, including but not limited to the following, (i) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults and / or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system or customers‘ appliances and computers, due to reasons beyond Habpoker Group, S.L., that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigating through the system; (ii) delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloads of Internet or other electronic systems; (iii) They may be caused by third parties through illegal interferences beyond the control and not attributable to HABWIN MAXPOWER SL; (iv) The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to HABWIN MAXPOWER SL due to the user, third parties or other cases of force majeure.
- Accuracy of Information.
The information contained on the website has been prepared only for information and is not official, except when it’s otherwise indicated.
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL doesn‘t guarantee that the information contained in the website is accurate, current or complete. It’s provided "as it is" and under no circumstances it guarantees, implicitly or explicitly, the collection of a determined data or its adaptation to a specific objective, so HABWIN MAXPOWER SL is not liable for any loss, whether direct or indirect, resulting as a consequence of a decision taken based on the information provided herein.
The existing information and contents can be changed or removed without notice. We could also make improvements or changes in the products, services, design or programs used for site’s operation at any time and without notice.
- Hypertexts and links to other sites or pages.
The site contains links to other third party websites, whose contents, in spite of periodic reviews, can not be checked at all times. If user connects from Habwin’ site to these other sites outside the company, the navigator will be therefore the sole responsible of the navigation.
Consequently, this site can not guarantee in relation to these other sites, the quality, accuracy or adequacy. In no way, these connections could be considered as an extension of www.habwin.com, or that we share the point of view expressed in them or that we have any connection with the products or services provided or sold by them.
However, if you noticed in them any information which might be contrary to law, dignity of persons, or racist, xenophobic or advocacy of terrorism or violence, please notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to study the convenience of eliminating them.
- HabCoins Delivery.
The payment of HabCoins to users will be subject to the receipt, by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, of the appropriate secondment from gambling operators.
In the event of any gambling operator would not satisfy the appropriate secondment to HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, the HabCoins would not be delivered to those users in this gambling operator.
To calculate the attributable HabCoins to each user, the same rate in the gambling operator will be used on the payment to HABWIN MAXPOWER SL.
The payment dates of HabCoins appearing on the website are merely indicative, because the HabCoins payment will not happen until HABWIN MAXPOWER SL receives the appropriate secondment by the gambling operator.
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, reserves the right to modify at any time, the amount and terms of HabCoins delivery. These changes will be duly notified on the website.
- Reviews from third parties.
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, is not liable for the points of view from teachers who offer their services in this website. They will express them, at all times, individually and in any case representing the point of view from the company.
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, is not liable for the opinions or comments expressed by users anywhere on this website. HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, reserves the right to delete and/or edit, partly or totally, all those writings that go against the dignity and/or morality of people.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In adherence to the terms established in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, relating to Personal Data Protection (PDP), users of the website are advised of the following information:
- The data that users provide through registration and operating in www.habwin.com will be incorporated into a database which is owner and responsible HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, Spanish corporation established in Avenida Cortes Valencianas nº 41, Puerta nº 60 46015 Valencia.
- When accessing certain content or using any services, it’s necessary to provide personal data, users must guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this sense, users are obliged to keep the data in a real way at all times.
- By providing personal data to HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, by completing data collection forms or sending data through any other way, users accept fully and unreservedly the incorporation of the details provided in the HABWIN MAXPOWER SL files, and the automated treatment in the terms stipulated in this document.
- The collection of personal data and the automated treatment is intended to enable or facilitate the management, administration, improvement and expansion of different services, the development of statistics, management or tracking of the issue and dispatch of technical, legal, promotional or commercial information about activities or services offered by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, or third parties.
- By providing personal data, the user consent and agree the promotional or commercial information sent by HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, although the user could remove at any time this consent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, under any circumstances will sell or rent these personal data. He could only provide or communicate them to a third party for the fulfillment of the purposes stated above, with the prior consent. This consent will be give if the user takes no action thereon in fifteen days from the day on which it was requested. The user could deny or revoke the consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users can use at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data. Such rights may be exercised at any time by mail to the following address: email@example.com, or by post to the HABWIN MAXPOWER SL address, or by any other way to recognize the identity of the user who exercises any of the above rights.
- HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, will not collect unnecessary information about users and will attend at any stage of treatment with the obligation to maintain secrecy regarding the data provided by users .
HABWIN MAXPOWER SL undertakes to adopt at all times the legally levels required to protect the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data, implementing all technical ways and systems, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks which they are exposed to, whether they come from human action or physical or natural environment. Nevertheless, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable, and assume the risks that this entails.
- HABWIN MAXPOWER SL, reserves the right to modify at any time its personal data protection policy, always respecting current legislation about data protection, and prior notice to interested parties through publication on this page or anywhere else on the website, or by e-mail to interested parties, or by any other way of communication or dissemination that is deemed appropriate.
- Upon completing the registration, the user consents to receive welcome emails.
- The user can unsubscribe from Habwin's newsletter at any time.