Zoom Cash Games and Tournaments: More poker, less time!
Zoom poker is the thrilling format that brings you fast-paced cash games and tournaments where your opponents change with every hand. Instead of facing fixed opponents on one table, you play against a pool of players.
Here's how it works:
- Fold, and instantly move to a new hand at a new table.
- You can fold whenever facing a bet, or use the 'Fast Fold' option to fold before it's your turn to act.
- Hold the CTRL key while clicking the Fold button to watch the end of a hand.
- Available in Hold'em and Omaha cash games and tournaments, including free play!
Zoom is available for desktop and mobile play.
More about How Zoom Works:
- For cash games, select your game and stake level in the Zoom lobby under the 'Zoom' tab. Click 'Play Now' to get started.
- Choose your buy-in amount, and if desired, select the number of tables you want to play using the 'More Buy-in Options' button. We recommend starting with one table for the fast-paced action, but you can join up to four Zoom tables once you feel comfortable.
- After clicking OK, you'll be seated randomly with a group of players from your chosen game. Your first hand will typically be from the big blind.
- In Zoom cash games, the system prioritizes seating enough players together for the next hand, prioritizing speed over maintaining the traditional order of positions. This means that if you choose to 'Sit Out Next Big Blind,' you might be dealt that big blind early, particularly when you are Under The Gun.
- For Zoom tournaments, find the desired tournament under the 'Tournaments' tab.
Whether you're playing a Zoom cash game or tournament, if you don't want to continue with your hand and have no option to check, use the 'Fast Fold' button to instantly fold. By doing so, you will be dealt into a new hand with fresh opponents. In a Zoom cash game, you're part of a player pool who selected to play Zoom at those stakes and in that game. In a Zoom tournament, you're among the group of players registered for that specific event.
If you wish to watch the end of a hand after folding, you can stay at the table by holding the CTRL key when clicking the Fold button. However, if you choose 'Fast Fold,' you will be swiftly moved to another table, unable to observe the conclusion of the hand. You also have the option to customize your Zoom table animations through the 'Settings' menu (desktop only).
GET READY FOR JACKPOTSAND SIT & GOS THAT COULD SOAR UP TO 150K WITH WIND UP!EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF IMMEDIATE ALL-IN FLIPS!TigerGaming is turning up the heat with their Sit & Goes! Two distinct st...
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A LIVE EVENT PACKAGE WORTH 1500€ AT OPTIBET!Join us for live events and stand a chance to emerge victorious in some of the largest live tournaments, almost at no cost!...
JOIN THE PARTYPOKER Thursday $2,500 GTD POKER TOURNAMENTGet a chance to win a portion of $2,500 GTD every Thursday at PartyPoker. This unique freeroll is only for those who place bets on sports, cr...